Even if you have never built or sailed a model boat before .... You'll be amazed how much fun this hobby can be. Whether you're novice or experienced modeller there's something for you at Metro Marine.
Why Not check us Out!
To find the more detailed information on this site please select from the Drop Down Menus along the Top of this page.
Featured above are Model Boats from Various Events in 2012 /13
......... Welcome ........
- Metro Marine Modellers 2014 Season-Ender… March 2, 2015
- Regatta Report— RG 65 Class Dragon Force Thanksgiving Monday Blowout March 2, 2015
- One Vic Sailor’s Story March 2, 2015
- Regatta Report— 2014 Victoria Class Ontario Regionals March 2, 2015
- John McKinney – CRYA Skipper Profile March 2, 2015
- Regatta Report: 2014 Soling One Meter Canadian National Regatta March 2, 2015
- Soling Nationals Reported in Mississauga News – June 25 July 4, 2014
- MMM Victoria Class 2013 Ontario Regionals November 4, 2013
- R/C Group Maps October 26, 2013
- An old video from the Hobby Show August 12, 2013
Today is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Chance of late night showers tonight.
Today 04/01 0%
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 3C. Winds SE at 10 to 15 km/h.
Tomorrow 04/02 60%
Chance of Rain
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Thunder possible. High 14C. Winds SSW at 25 to 40 km/h. Chance of rain 60%.
Friday 04/03 10%
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 9C. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h.