Even if you have never built or sailed a model boat before .... You'll be amazed how much fun this hobby can be. Whether you're novice or experienced modeller there's something for you at Metro Marine.
Why Not check us Out!
To find the more detailed information on this site please select from the Drop Down Menus along the Top of this page.
Featured above are Model Boats from Various Events in 2012 /13
......... Welcome ........
- Metro Marine Modellers 2014 Season-Ender… March 2, 2015
- Regatta Report— RG 65 Class Dragon Force Thanksgiving Monday Blowout March 2, 2015
- One Vic Sailor’s Story March 2, 2015
- Regatta Report— 2014 Victoria Class Ontario Regionals March 2, 2015
- John McKinney – CRYA Skipper Profile March 2, 2015
- Regatta Report: 2014 Soling One Meter Canadian National Regatta March 2, 2015
- Soling Nationals Reported in Mississauga News – June 25 July 4, 2014
- MMM Victoria Class 2013 Ontario Regionals November 4, 2013
- R/C Group Maps October 26, 2013
- An old video from the Hobby Show August 12, 2013
Today is forecast to be Much Warmer than yesterday. Showers and thunderstorms late.
Today 05/30 80%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Partly cloudy skies this morning. Thunderstorms likely during the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 21C. Winds SSW at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 80%.
Tomorrow 05/31 80%
Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 11C. Winds NE at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 80%.
Monday 06/01 50%
Chance of Rain
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 14C. Winds NE at 15 to 30 km/h. Chance of rain 50%.